January 24, 2016 Webinar
Ten Steps Out When Stuck in Doubt
We all face uncertainty on a daily basis, mostly without even recognizing it’s there. Some uncertainties, however, can be difficult to manage:
- A new phase of life is about to begin—starting school, moving, getting married, retiring, having children, or beginning a new career, just to name a few.
- Or, change is in the wind—you can feel it!—and it might affect you and your loved ones positively or negatively depending on how you proceed.
- Or, in a split second, everything changes. Positive or negative, life is now different. And uncertain.
With any uncertainty, the road ahead is unknown and filled with the potholes of doubt. Without an accurate roadmap, the car’s every clunk and shudder as you drive reconfirms that you don’t know where you’re going, and your gas tank starts to run on empty as you’re fueled with a toxic combination of fear and anxiety.
Thrive through change and uncertainty
But it doesn’t have to be this way. Our webinar,“Ten Steps Out When Stuck in Doubt,” is designed to help you not only navigate, but thrive through uncertainty. Through applying each of the steps to current situations in your own life during the workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Recognize when you’re acting from fear-based doubt
- Identify trapdoors that seem to offer safety, but instead can keep you from acting in your best interest
- Use anxiety and uncertainty to your advantage and belief as an antidote to doubt
Ready to get out of doubt?
Sign up for our 90-minute webinar,“Ten Steps Out When Stuck in Doubt,” being held on Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 7 pm ET/6 pm CT/5 pm MT/4 pm CT.
The regular price of the webinar is $30, but if you sign up by January 22, the price is $20 with discount code NEWYEAR.
Change can be planned or unexpected, slow or sudden, positive or negative, in or out of your control. But regardless of its source, we can help you learn to thrive in the midst of uncertainty.