Would you like to learn more about thriving through uncertainty? We’ve compiled a list of helpful resources below.
Books and Blogs
- When in Doubt, Make Belief: An OCD-Inspired Approach to Living with Uncertainty by Beyond the Doubt Co-Founder, Jeff Bell
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Our Beyond the Doubt Psychology Today Blog: An inside perspective on the lessons of uncertainty
- Check out our recent Psychology Today blog post on the Ten Steps.
- Jeff’s From Adversity to Advocacy Psychology Today Blog: Exploring how we help ourselves by helping others
- Steps on the Path Between Darkness and Light: A Novel by Jeff Bell and Shala Nicely
- How Uncertainty Fuels Anxiety: An inability to live with life’s unknowns can lead to worry and distress in The Atlantic
- The Case for Teaching Ignorance in The New York Times: “…in recent years scholars have made a convincing case that focusing on uncertainty can foster latent curiosity, while emphasizing clarity can convey a warped understanding of knowledge.”